Monday, April 20, 2009

Every time i step into my ski boots i instantly freeze?

ive tried everything. i now have SUPER high quality boots, ive gotten new socks, ive gotten the toe box heated up and stretched. its more of a numbing than a freezing tho...i think my circulation is being cut off somewhere around my foot. next wednesday im getting shell work done on them but the whole toe freezing thing is just plain weird and no one really knows for sure whats going on

Every time i step into my ski boots i instantly freeze?
are the boots perhaps too narrow?
Reply:Your boots are too small. I was skiing on a size 6 and my feet are a 7 1/2. They cut the circulation off and then my foot froze so it was like a frozen blood rush. It won%26#039;t matter how many layers of socks you wear it will always kill your feet. Try going to a local ski shop and trading them in for new boots.



Nike

No comments:

Post a Comment