Monday, April 20, 2009

One of my ski boot bindings broke..?

I have a pair of Nordica ski boots that are a little old but I still love them. Anyway, my second binding on the top of my right ski boot broke. It looks as if the hinge has broke and the screw is missing. I took it to my local Ski North when I got my skis waxed and sharpened, and they said the couldn%26#039;t fix boots. Anyone know anywhere I can get it fixed or know where I can get the little screw for the hinge so I can fix it myself?

One of my ski boot bindings broke..?
Have you tried at the good will or similar locations to find a used pair of boots that are similar to yours? Then you could remove the broken piece and replace it with a piece from the goodwill pair. You may need some pop rivets and a drill motor and drill bits to accomplish the change.


Some specialty boot shops are able to make this repair for a minimal fee. Hope this helps.
Reply:go buy a pair of used skis and take off the bindings it wll be cheaper than buying new ones





or take it to home depot and have them help you



finance

No comments:

Post a Comment