Monday, April 20, 2009

Ski pants and Snow boots, on a small budget?

We are going on a vacation to New Hampshire next month, and I need to find ski pants and snow boots.





I need Women%26#039;s Size 22 or 24 ski pants, and Women%26#039;s size 8 wide snow boots





Problem:


Mom has given me $30 budget for the boots, and $30 budget for the pants











Any ideas on where to find them that cheap, and not hideous?

Ski pants and Snow boots, on a small budget?
Realistically, you are probably not going to get good snow gear for the cheap, especially in large sizes. You best bet would be to go to a second hand sale and pickup some pants or boots there, or even an Op shop or Ebay as snow gear is very expensive to make it is generally not sold for under 100 dollars for pants or boots. I am size 18 and my pants cost me 200
Reply:with that be ready to accept that your going to either feel cold or not very warm. You may get wet. Anyways try





Burton.com


www.dickssportinggoods.com/


sierratradingpost.com



flower

No comments:

Post a Comment