Monday, August 3, 2009

What to bring for a short ski trip?

I'll be heading up to Seven Springs, a ski resort, in a few days. I'll be up there for pretty much one day and one night.





I want to try snowboarding, so I need help on what I should bring a long for the trip.





I plan to rent a snowboard there, just for convenience, although it'll be a bit more pricey. I have snow pants, a really baggy snow jacket, hat wear, and some big gloves. I really don't want to spend extra money for a two day ski trip.





So what else should I bring? I'm thinking something about boots? But how will those go along with a snowboard and all?





What about inner wear? Should I rent or buy goggles (if they have goggles to rent at the resort)? Extra change of clothes?





Also, anything I should watch out for when snowboarding for the first time?

What to bring for a short ski trip?
u usaully can rent boots with the snow board for like 3 bucks more. if ur only going once i would rent goggles (which u can usually get a package deal or something) and if more i would buy goggles.


bring an extra pare of clothes and check the weather before you go to decide if you need warmer clothes


have fun i hope i helped


ps bring extra socks



microsoft

No comments:

Post a Comment