Friday, July 31, 2009

Can you put ski boot linars in the dryer?

Check and see if they are heat-moldable first. Heat moldable linings get soft when they heat up, so that they can be formed to your feet for a better fit. Put these in the dryer, who knows what they will look like when they come out. I wouldnt do it regardless. Bring your boots inside after you are done skiing, put them over a vent or something, and let them air dry. Your boots will last much longer.

Can you put ski boot linars in the dryer?
Yes, no problem. Just don't put the setting on high. Also you can always try boot warmers. You just slip them into the boot and leave them plugged in over night. That way you don't have to pull your liners every time. And the blow dryer works in a pinch if you need some fast heat
Reply:both pairs of my boots are heat molded. The liners were heated at a pretty high temp at the store. Made me nervous the first time I had to stick my feet in their little "easy-bake" oven lol. That said now it takes a lot of heat to change the shape so don't worry too much about them going squirrely in the dryer(course I wouldn't use high heat setting). I bought a boot bag by burton a couple of years ago that plugs into the cigarette lighter of my car that warms my boots(I also jam my gloves in the boot compartment) I don't know if it will actually dry off wet boots but it's awesome to put on toasty warm boots when you get to the hill.



Hotel reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment