Friday, July 31, 2009

Is there anything I need to know about buying boots and possibly skis before I do?

I am 15 and have been skiing for as long as I can remember, as I have stopped growing and all that I am going to Meribel this easter and am buying some good boots and possibly skis, does anyone have anything useful to say before I do buy them and know anywhere good in Meribel to buy them?!?





Thanks

Is there anything I need to know about buying boots and possibly skis before I do?
Hey well I'm 16 and I'm done growing pretty much for sure. I'm already 6'3 and have size 13 feet though lol so thats probably part of the reason why. So he may or may not grow anymore.





Go for comfort and weight with the boots, some salesmen try to sell them to you depending on the brand and how "easy" they are to get into, but you only have to get itno them once a day so thats not the most important thing.





For skis, I might buy them a bit longer just incase you do grow a bit more, but I dont knwo how tall you are so i cant suggest a size.
Reply:Im sorry..but if your only 15, i doubt that your done growing..you may not grow as quickly, but i think that you are going to continue growing. Sorry. but no, i dont know any places in Meribel to buy skis, i actually dont even know where that is haha. But if you do buy good/expensive boots, I would get them in maybe a size bigger so you could always grow into them later, and for now, you could always just wear bigger socks ha..its usually good if your skiing.



dental

No comments:

Post a Comment