Friday, July 31, 2009

If I flip my ski boot to the hard setting (flex), will I notice a big difference?

Or will I just break something, like a leg.

If I flip my ski boot to the hard setting (flex), will I notice a big difference?
it depends. if your legs aren't strong enough then it will be really hard and you wont be able to ski as well. if your legs are strong enough and your just doing powder then you should do whats comfterable same with if you have a soft ski. if you have a stiff ski then you probally want to do it. also if you race you would want to do it . good luck!
Reply:Yes you will notice a big difference especially if your skis are stiff as well. You must still be able to flex your ankles a bit to drive the ski through the turn. If you only ski deep powder than you may not want them so stiff unless you ski super fast



interest rate

No comments:

Post a Comment